02 February 2015
Royal Bafokeng Holdings (RBH) today announced a strategic partnership with JCDecaux SA (JCDecaux) to acquire Continental Outdoor Media (Continental), the leader in outdoor advertising in Africa. As part of the partnership, RBH will acquire a 30% stake in Continental while JCDecaux will acquire the remaining 70%.
Royal Bafokeng Holdings (RBH), and the companies in which it is invested, have spent more than R166 million over the last two years on community development initiatives.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 530 8000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 530 8039
E-mail: Basetsana Taku